STOBER’s new PE has helical gearing typically found in only high precision planetary reducers. While it may be more economical, you don’t lose any of the quality or precision you have come to expect from STOBER.
- Is built and shipped in one day from Maysville, KY
- Has optimized torque in 12:1-100:1 ratios by using four planet gears
- Provides increased output torque while running smoothly and quietly
- Has a large input option to allow for oversized motors in inertia matching applications without increasing reducer size
- Also has an optional integrated adapter for more compact solutions
Learn more at http://www.stober.com/motion_control/PE_series/